Found this sign on side of road to Ruidoso

Found this sign on side of road to Ruidoso

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WOW....What a day!

Today has been a day of shock, excitement, roller coaster emotions, and everything else. Mom "C" gave birth to a little precious beautiful girl and yes I said girl. Not a boy like we thought! We are still excited and can't wait to meet and hold her. GOD is in control and all we can ask right now.....PRAY and PRAY!!! LOVE to all!!!! I will post more tomorrow when I have my thoughts in order.

1 comment:

  1. What a day is right! What a glorious day! The day your beautiful daughter was born! That has a nice ring to it...your daughter!!! :D And you are so right, God is in control! And for that, I am rejoicing greatly! Just remember one thing today as you meet your precious gift...don't forget to BREATH!!! ;-)

    Love you both so much,
    The Wideman's

    ReplyDelete