Found this sign on side of road to Ruidoso

Found this sign on side of road to Ruidoso

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, June 25, 2010

It's REAL!

Jason and I are now on the website of our agency, Deaconess Adoption, and we are an active profile. I sit back and still can't believe we finally made it! I emailed the agency back in November of 2009 to start this amazing journey and I can honestly say that this has been a journey of many ups, downs, and wondering if God had some other plan for us. I knew deep in my heart that I could not live my life without being a mommy and I learned that FAITH is the only thing that helped me day to day. I have so much to do to get ready for that precious baby, our gift from God, but I seem to find myself doing other things. Getting the call will get me in the mode to get it done. Thank you friends and family and our HEAVENLY FATHER for your love, support, and prayers during this journey and I can't wait to share more with you. Please continue to pray for our birthmom, baby, us and all families involved. Love and Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment