Found this sign on side of road to Ruidoso

Found this sign on side of road to Ruidoso

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, June 10, 2010

God's Creation

Jason and I left Lubbock on Tuesday evening to head to Ruidoso. Jason had to come and work at the branch here in Ruidoso to help out with a bank exam, so I thought I would join him. Believe me.....I needed the break! Since May 28th, Satan has been attacking us and our family. Just let me say it has been something everyday and I finally just got to a point where I could not shed anymore tears but only laugh thinking about what all has happened. Enough said....Satan, you will not destroy Jason or myself and much less my family! My God is a much bigger...He can and will move MOUNTAINS!!

As I sit here in Ruidoso, I have spent lots of time reading the Word and praying. It is so quiet and peaceful here at the cabin and it is exactly what I needed to get myself back on the right track and spend more quality time with the Lord! God always amazes me with His words! Thank You God for Your many blessings! I will continue to worship You while I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment