Found this sign on side of road to Ruidoso

Found this sign on side of road to Ruidoso

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, September 27, 2010

“Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!” ~ 2 Corinthians 9:15






I really can't believe Britten is almost 3 months old. Time is flying by and I really don't like how fast it is going and especially knowing that this is my last week home with my little love bug. The thought of having to go back to work makes me sick! My prayer has been for GOD to open doors for me to be a stay at home mom. As I look at her everyday and see how much she has changed from day to day from growing, smiling, kicking, playing, talking, and wanting to laugh, it makes me sad to think of the little things I will miss during the day. (Going to start crying writing this.) Britten has been the biggest blessing and I thank GOD and "C" everyday for giving me the gift of a lifetime. There are no words to describe our ADOPTION journey and the love we have for her. Yes, Yes, Yes, I would do it all over again. I now see why God put myself, Jason, and both of us through some rough roads.....He had the much bigger, better, and perfect little girl picked for us. During our journey I would get so upset with God and ask why are you doing this to me instead of knowing he had the best plan. It's was so hard because I wanted a baby so bad and I wanted the baby now. I know now GOD's plans....I promise are worth waiting for!!! She melts my heart!

1 comment: